Home » News » Public Safety
Couple's argument blamed for car's rollover on I-93
Traffic was backed up on I-93 in Manchester Thursday morning and was down to one lane near Exit 7 following a rollover accident. (Courtesy)
The car crashed into a jersey barrier and flipped over several times in the air, police said.
Hollingworth's actions "not only endangered the lives and safety of the occupants of their vehicle but the motoring public as well," state police wrote in a statement.
The car finally landed on its roof across two travel lanes, blocking northbound traffic until it was cleared from the roadway about an hour later.
A section of jersey barrier also was damaged.
The collision remains under investigation by Trooper Mark Suttmeier of Troop B.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'