Home » News » Public Safety
Couple's argument blamed for car's rollover on I-93
Traffic was backed up on I-93 in Manchester Thursday morning and was down to one lane near Exit 7 following a rollover accident. (Courtesy)
The car crashed into a jersey barrier and flipped over several times in the air, police said.
Hollingworth's actions "not only endangered the lives and safety of the occupants of their vehicle but the motoring public as well," state police wrote in a statement.
The car finally landed on its roof across two travel lanes, blocking northbound traffic until it was cleared from the roadway about an hour later.
A section of jersey barrier also was damaged.
The collision remains under investigation by Trooper Mark Suttmeier of Troop B.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two men hurt as woman drives into Friendly's entrance - 0
- Vehicle crash on South Willow Street injures two - 1
- Manchester woman accidentally rolls car into Candia pond - 0
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Keene boy hit by truck remains hospitalized - 0
- Manchester man injured in Ohio helicopter crash - 0
- BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening - 1
- Tubers lose contact with group, spend night in wooded area - 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Shrine team girds for Vt.'s ground attack - 0
- On Baseball: Fishers prospects sweat out deadline day - 0
- Goffstown ready for LL regional tourney - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat -- Message is clear: Offense needs boost - 0
- Marina dealers say boat sales are on the rise - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents - 0
- John Stossel: Healthy profits? - 0
- Clinton vs. speech: Bullying first; what next? - 0
- Another View - Charles Lane: Your money is being spent by dead people - 0
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Market Basket customers mobilize
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Punch line: The NFL blows it