Home » News » Public Safety
Couple's argument blamed for car's rollover on I-93
Traffic was backed up on I-93 in Manchester Thursday morning and was down to one lane near Exit 7 following a rollover accident. (Courtesy)
The car crashed into a jersey barrier and flipped over several times in the air, police said.
Hollingworth's actions "not only endangered the lives and safety of the occupants of their vehicle but the motoring public as well," state police wrote in a statement.
The car finally landed on its roof across two travel lanes, blocking northbound traffic until it was cleared from the roadway about an hour later.
A section of jersey barrier also was damaged.
The collision remains under investigation by Trooper Mark Suttmeier of Troop B.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
- Manchester chief now one of 2 finalists for Somerville post - 0
- Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long - 0
- Jaffrey fire at transfer station - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 2
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Missing Conway girl's mother not giving up hope - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Manchester forums will allow public to question principal finalists - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long