All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Hudson fire displaces five

HUDSON — Five people were displaced Thursday after a fire blamed on unattended cooking damaged a 22 Westborn Drive home, according to Nashua fire Deputy Chief Karl Gerhard.

Gerhard said firefighters were able to contain the fire to the home’s kitchen, but the home was not habitable. The property owner is Leonard Vigeant, he said. All of the occupants were able to get out of the building safely, he said.

The fire was reported shortly after 6:30 p.m. Thursday.


action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety