Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Hooksett man guilty of exposing himself outside Salem store
Mark Rice, 44, of Hooksett entered a guilty plea on the Class A misdemeanor charge in 10th Circuit Court in Salem on the same day he was scheduled to go on trial.
Rice was also ordered to pay a $1,000 fine — with half of it suspended — and to continue with ongoing counseling.
Salem police received a call from a woman on June 6 after she spotted Rice parked in front of a Marshalls store around 12:06 p.m.
The car was being serviced at a local car dealership, but Rice had taken it out during his break from work, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Where you go to college could be an issue at the polls - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483