Meredith Rotary Club makes ice derby tickets available
MEREDITH — The Meredith Rotary Club has opened the online shopping cart on their website (www.meredithrotary.org) for tickets for the upcoming 2014 Ice Fishing Derby, scheduled for the weekend of Feb. 8-9.
In 2013, the Fishing Derby was enhanced to provide cash prizes for the winning fishermen, and a new prize structure that increases the opportunity for each fisherman to win the top prize with the capture of the largest fish in the seven available categories.
“Everyone who purchases a Derby ticket has a chance to win cash prizes,” said Betsey Donovan, chairman of the 2014 Derby. “We have 14 drawings on Saturday for $100 each, and 32 drawings on Sunday for $100 each. Additionally, we have a $5,000 cash drawing on both Saturday and Sunday, and you don’t even have to fish to be eligible for these prizes, all you need is a valid Derby ticket.”
Late-breaking Fishing Derby information will be available on the Meredith Rotary Club website and on Facebook.
The 2014 Fishing Derby Brochure will be mailed to more than 10,000 fishermen throughout New England in November. The brochure outlines the rules and regulations for the Derby and also includes a registration form.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.