Former 'Days of Our Lives' star to run acting seminar in Hudson
HUDSON — Actor Steve Blackwood, who played Bart Biederbicke on “Days of Our Lives” from 1999 to 2007, will be holding a two-hour workshop Sunday.
Blackwood will give tips on how to get acting jobs in commercials, soap operas, television and the stage. He will offer personal coaching for participants picked from a lottery. He’ll also talk about what it was like to be on the popular soap opera.
The cost for the 2-4 p.m. seminar at The California Room on Derry Road is $45 per person. For information, call 603-578-9900.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.