NHIAA Roundup: Heath’s goals lift Pembroke boys to win
Heath scored in the fourth and 17th minute and teammate Jeremy Caruso, assisted by Spencer Nowe, hit the score sheet in the 11th minute. Down 3-0, the Saints got a goal from Eric Eames, but Pembroke sealed the win behind tallies from Justus Turk and Jake Gaskell. Caruso and Brendon Pettigrew each had an assist in the win.
Souhegan 3, Pelham 2: The Sabers won Monday by scores of 18-25, 25-9, 25-21, 16-25 and 15-8. Jaime King had three aces, 10 kills and 17 assists. Amanda Gendron had three aces, seven kills, 12 assists and 11 digs.
Derryfield 1, Monadnock 0: Lainee Shaughnessy scored the game’s only goal as Derryfield improved to 9-0. Colbie Vaillancourt assisted on Shaughnessy’s goal. Monadnock dropped to 5-3.
At Amherst (Amherst CC)
Team scores: St. Thomas (16-1) 201, Hanover (17-3) 206, Souhegan (10-12) 211.Individual scores: Bickford (STA) 38; Rosenbaum (H) 38; Stover (S) 39; Lehmann (H) 40; Scheffer (STA) 40; Keilty (STA) 40; Kates (STA) 41; Hubert (S) 42; Eib (STA) 42; Nagle (H) 42.
Team scores: Keene 202, Londonderry 211, Concord 214, Nashua North 217.Individual scores: Keeton Foster (K) 33; Brandon Gillis (NN) 33; Curtis Harper (L) 40; Matt Brown (L) 40; Jasper Jenkins (K) 40; Matt Latourette (C) 41; Collin Stroshine (K) 41; Nick Stone (L) 42; Ben Bengtson (C) 42; Adam Godbout (C) 43; Mike Jensen (NN) 43.
Team scores: Bishop Guertin 197, Bedford 200, Exeter 215, Nashua South 217.Individual scores: Kevin Scott (BG) 34; Justin Clutter (B) 35; Ryan Brown (B) 36; Sam Nielson (NS) 37; Cam Johansson (E) 39; Andrew Mierzwa (BG) 40; Quinn DiPasquale (BG) 41; Tm Either (BG) 41; Ryan Montbleau (BG) 41; Morgan DiPasquale (BG) 41.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: On any given Thursday - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Crimson glide - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: This year, No. 1 is a no-doubter - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support