NHIAA Roundup: Heath’s goals lift Pembroke boys to win
Heath scored in the fourth and 17th minute and teammate Jeremy Caruso, assisted by Spencer Nowe, hit the score sheet in the 11th minute. Down 3-0, the Saints got a goal from Eric Eames, but Pembroke sealed the win behind tallies from Justus Turk and Jake Gaskell. Caruso and Brendon Pettigrew each had an assist in the win.
Souhegan 3, Pelham 2: The Sabers won Monday by scores of 18-25, 25-9, 25-21, 16-25 and 15-8. Jaime King had three aces, 10 kills and 17 assists. Amanda Gendron had three aces, seven kills, 12 assists and 11 digs.
Derryfield 1, Monadnock 0: Lainee Shaughnessy scored the game’s only goal as Derryfield improved to 9-0. Colbie Vaillancourt assisted on Shaughnessy’s goal. Monadnock dropped to 5-3.
At Amherst (Amherst CC)
Team scores: St. Thomas (16-1) 201, Hanover (17-3) 206, Souhegan (10-12) 211.Individual scores: Bickford (STA) 38; Rosenbaum (H) 38; Stover (S) 39; Lehmann (H) 40; Scheffer (STA) 40; Keilty (STA) 40; Kates (STA) 41; Hubert (S) 42; Eib (STA) 42; Nagle (H) 42.
Team scores: Keene 202, Londonderry 211, Concord 214, Nashua North 217.Individual scores: Keeton Foster (K) 33; Brandon Gillis (NN) 33; Curtis Harper (L) 40; Matt Brown (L) 40; Jasper Jenkins (K) 40; Matt Latourette (C) 41; Collin Stroshine (K) 41; Nick Stone (L) 42; Ben Bengtson (C) 42; Adam Godbout (C) 43; Mike Jensen (NN) 43.
Team scores: Bishop Guertin 197, Bedford 200, Exeter 215, Nashua South 217.Individual scores: Kevin Scott (BG) 34; Justin Clutter (B) 35; Ryan Brown (B) 36; Sam Nielson (NS) 37; Cam Johansson (E) 39; Andrew Mierzwa (BG) 40; Quinn DiPasquale (BG) 41; Tm Either (BG) 41; Ryan Montbleau (BG) 41; Morgan DiPasquale (BG) 41.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: Executive discretion to the extreme - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Being better than New Jersey isn't good enough - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: GOP outrage machine might have finally gone too far - 43
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 1
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 13
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'