Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Prosecutors say man assaulted fellow Portsmouth club patron
The jury also watched video footage recorded by outdoor security cameras owned by The Page which showed Green leaving the dance club with friends. At least two state witnesses who were with Green on the night he was hit told the jury that they saw their friend fall to the ground, but they failed to identify Mayo, or describe the alleged assailant. Prosecutors argued that Mayo knocked Green unconscious by striking him in the head. James Tulow, 54, of Rye, a former security guard at The Page, testified that he did not see Green getting hit outside the club because he was focused on another patron mouthing off to one of his co-workers. “It looked like it was getting so heated so I just went over there,” Tulow testified.
“It’s pretty tough sometimes to clear that area,” Tulow testified. “Sometimes they don’t have a good attitude towards staff or whatever.”
The Page Restaurant closed its doors permanently on June 21 in the wake of another assault on its lower-level dance floor near closing time on April 6.
Police say O’Neill attacked Krantz, of Dover, because he spilled a drink on him earlier in the night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424