Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Prosecutors say man assaulted fellow Portsmouth club patron
The jury also watched video footage recorded by outdoor security cameras owned by The Page which showed Green leaving the dance club with friends. At least two state witnesses who were with Green on the night he was hit told the jury that they saw their friend fall to the ground, but they failed to identify Mayo, or describe the alleged assailant. Prosecutors argued that Mayo knocked Green unconscious by striking him in the head. James Tulow, 54, of Rye, a former security guard at The Page, testified that he did not see Green getting hit outside the club because he was focused on another patron mouthing off to one of his co-workers. “It looked like it was getting so heated so I just went over there,” Tulow testified.
“It’s pretty tough sometimes to clear that area,” Tulow testified. “Sometimes they don’t have a good attitude towards staff or whatever.”
The Page Restaurant closed its doors permanently on June 21 in the wake of another assault on its lower-level dance floor near closing time on April 6.
Police say O’Neill attacked Krantz, of Dover, because he spilled a drink on him earlier in the night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 11
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917