Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Prosecutors say man assaulted fellow Portsmouth club patron
The jury also watched video footage recorded by outdoor security cameras owned by The Page which showed Green leaving the dance club with friends. At least two state witnesses who were with Green on the night he was hit told the jury that they saw their friend fall to the ground, but they failed to identify Mayo, or describe the alleged assailant. Prosecutors argued that Mayo knocked Green unconscious by striking him in the head. James Tulow, 54, of Rye, a former security guard at The Page, testified that he did not see Green getting hit outside the club because he was focused on another patron mouthing off to one of his co-workers. “It looked like it was getting so heated so I just went over there,” Tulow testified.
“It’s pretty tough sometimes to clear that area,” Tulow testified. “Sometimes they don’t have a good attitude towards staff or whatever.”
The Page Restaurant closed its doors permanently on June 21 in the wake of another assault on its lower-level dance floor near closing time on April 6.
Police say O’Neill attacked Krantz, of Dover, because he spilled a drink on him earlier in the night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424