Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Chesterfield store robber sought after holdup with gun
Police are searching for the man on the right, who they say robbed the J&J Discount store at gunpoint Monday afternoon. (COURTESY)
Chesterfield police, along with Keene, Hinsdale, Walpole and New Hampshire State Police responded to a report of an armed robbery at about 4 p.m. at the J&J Discount Store in Chesterfield.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Chickering is asking anyone with information about the robbery to call him at (603) 363-4233 ext. 62.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
- Hillsborough County court officer fired after arrest - 1
- Londonderry police searching for suspects in home invasion, break-in - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
- GOP's UP Project aims to fix gender gap - 0
- Export-Import Bank chairman tours NH business - 0
- Manchester takes state Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Lebanon, Hudson open with Legion wins - 0
Conway school acts on Facebook threats
Market Basket walkout a future case study
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917