Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester police capture wanted man, thanks to tips from public
Timothy Wayne Smith, 22, was arrested after the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force received multiple tips that he was in the Green Street area in Manchester.
One of the tips indicated that Smith was at a specific apartment in the 200 block of Green Street. Manchester police quickly when to that apartment where they found Green and arrested him without incident.
He was booked at the Manchester police station and then taken to the Valley Street jail, pending his return to New Hampshire State Prison.
Smith was on parole due to a prior conviction for receiving stolen property. The state Department of Corrections Adult Parole Board issued the warrant for his arrest for the parole violation.
According to the U.S. Marshals Service, Green also is the prime suspect in several burglaries in the Lebanon, Maine area in which guns were stolen. Due to the seriousness of those allegations, Smith was considered to be armed and dangerous.
Authorities did not indicate whether he was armed when police arrested him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424