Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police arrest Auburn man after incident at Hooksett Applebee's
Ian Holland, 26, was being belligerent and disruptive to staff and customers, Applebee's employees told police.
He allegedly followed the manager around the building from table to table and then into the kitchen. He was asked several times to leave, but he refused, police said.
He allegedly assaulted an employee as he was being escorted out of the restaurant. Police said Holland refused to cooperate and did not understand that he was not permitted back into the restaurant.
He was arrested for criminal trespass, simple assault and resisting arrest.
At the station, police said he became uncooperative during the booking process and when being transported to the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen, he became combative.
He allegedly kicked Officer Justin Sargent in the face when Sargent tried to secure him in the back seat of the cruiser.
Holland is being held at the county jail pending a 1 p.m. video arraignment Wednesday at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483