Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Police arrest Auburn man after incident at Hooksett Applebee's
Ian Holland, 26, was being belligerent and disruptive to staff and customers, Applebee's employees told police.
He allegedly followed the manager around the building from table to table and then into the kitchen. He was asked several times to leave, but he refused, police said.
He allegedly assaulted an employee as he was being escorted out of the restaurant. Police said Holland refused to cooperate and did not understand that he was not permitted back into the restaurant.
He was arrested for criminal trespass, simple assault and resisting arrest.
At the station, police said he became uncooperative during the booking process and when being transported to the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen, he became combative.
He allegedly kicked Officer Justin Sargent in the face when Sargent tried to secure him in the back seat of the cruiser.
Holland is being held at the county jail pending a 1 p.m. video arraignment Wednesday at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917