Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police arrest Auburn man after incident at Hooksett Applebee's
Ian Holland, 26, was being belligerent and disruptive to staff and customers, Applebee's employees told police.
He allegedly followed the manager around the building from table to table and then into the kitchen. He was asked several times to leave, but he refused, police said.
He allegedly assaulted an employee as he was being escorted out of the restaurant. Police said Holland refused to cooperate and did not understand that he was not permitted back into the restaurant.
He was arrested for criminal trespass, simple assault and resisting arrest.
At the station, police said he became uncooperative during the booking process and when being transported to the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen, he became combative.
He allegedly kicked Officer Justin Sargent in the face when Sargent tried to secure him in the back seat of the cruiser.
Holland is being held at the county jail pending a 1 p.m. video arraignment Wednesday at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917