Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham police arrest woman at abandoned home
PELHAM – Police say they caught a woman in the act of burglarizing an abandoned home on Mammoth Road Tuesday afternoon.
About 2 p.m., police received a call about a suspicious van parked in the driveway at the house.
When they arrived, they found a running van with Massachusetts license plates in the driveway but with no one in it.
Officers checked the house, discovered a basement door open and then surrounded the house. As they were about to enter it, police said Lynda Leonard Olson, 61, of Lowell, Mass., came out one of the front doors.
She said she was just looking around because she knew the home was vacant. Police said based on evidence at the scene, Olson broke into the home through the basement and tried to steal brass door knobs.
She was arrested and charged with burglary.
What's next: Olson is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled for arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424