Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Pelham police arrest woman at abandoned home
PELHAM – Police say they caught a woman in the act of burglarizing an abandoned home on Mammoth Road Tuesday afternoon.
About 2 p.m., police received a call about a suspicious van parked in the driveway at the house.
When they arrived, they found a running van with Massachusetts license plates in the driveway but with no one in it.
Officers checked the house, discovered a basement door open and then surrounded the house. As they were about to enter it, police said Lynda Leonard Olson, 61, of Lowell, Mass., came out one of the front doors.
She said she was just looking around because she knew the home was vacant. Police said based on evidence at the scene, Olson broke into the home through the basement and tried to steal brass door knobs.
She was arrested and charged with burglary.
What's next: Olson is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled for arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424