Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Pelham police arrest woman at abandoned home
PELHAM – Police say they caught a woman in the act of burglarizing an abandoned home on Mammoth Road Tuesday afternoon.
About 2 p.m., police received a call about a suspicious van parked in the driveway at the house.
When they arrived, they found a running van with Massachusetts license plates in the driveway but with no one in it.
Officers checked the house, discovered a basement door open and then surrounded the house. As they were about to enter it, police said Lynda Leonard Olson, 61, of Lowell, Mass., came out one of the front doors.
She said she was just looking around because she knew the home was vacant. Police said based on evidence at the scene, Olson broke into the home through the basement and tried to steal brass door knobs.
She was arrested and charged with burglary.
What's next: Olson is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled for arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 5
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917