Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Author Doris Kearns Goodwin talks Taft, Teddy and journalism - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guide Lines: The wild life and times of a state conservation officer - 0
- Justin Townes Earle's "Absent Fathers" available for pre-order - 0
- Cranmore to Open a Week Earlier Than Planned: This Weekend - 0
- Cranmore Adds Brew Fest and Warren Miller's "No Turning Back" Film to Annual Homecoming Event - 0
- Nashville Indie Folk-Rock Duo to Perform at the Blue Mermaid Island Grill - 0
- Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: 'Caliciopsis Canker' affecting NH white pines - 0
- Gift of Lights brings thousands for charities in Loudon - 0
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
Pipeline's NH route moves to top choice
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs