Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community ready to party like its 1814: 200th Gala Anniversary set for Sept. 27 - 0
- Peterborough children's author to be featured at Francestown Labor Day Celebration - 0
- White House honors Nashua teen for environmental stewardship - 1
- Building joint Salem public safety facility to be studied - 0
- Selectmen reduce non-resident registrations at senior center - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: October's on the shelves already - 0
- NH food & wine calendar, beginning Aug. 28 - 0
- Winners Announced for 10th Annual Hampton Beach Talent Competition - 0
- Crotched Mountain Accessible Recreation and Sports brings back adaptive shooting clinics - 0
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate