Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Seacoast, Maine border region offer fantastic ice fishing opportunities - 0
- Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk - 0
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: The beech tree is clearly her favorite - 0
- Nashua mayor honored for promoting the arts - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Death by chocolate: A problem for NH bears - 2
- Deliberative session to include Salem High School project update - 0
- Family moving forward in wake of son's death, friend's sentencing - 0
- Ice fishing village forms on Meredith Bay - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Nashua mayor honored for promoting the arts
NFL not rushing 'Deflategate' investigation
Homeowner with bat helps police nab escapee
Maine completes UNH sweep
Nashua updates its student behavior policy