Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Longtime Goffstown resident remembered for his service - 0
- Great-granddaughter's effort gets late Colebrook chief on memorial - 0
- Souhegan Valley Chamber party will benefit Chaplain’s Emergency Relief Fund in Milford - 0
- New president named for memorial fund named after Greenland Chief Michael Maloney - 0
- Our Gourmet: A taste of Japan, just off Interstate 93 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Two ciders worth raising in a toast - 0
- Former NH resident Aliy Zirkle takes second in Iditarod after losing lead - 0
- Building on Hope provides boost for Amherst nonprofit - 0
- ‘Bow Wow Bedford’ to offer micro-chipping, rabies shots - 0
2014-2015 Wildlife Rule Hearings Set
Search for the Shamrock
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal