Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sochi to Plymouth, curling's the hottest thing on ice - 0
- Rescue Run, Earth Day festivities set for April 26 - 0
- ARLNH names Goffstown man Volunteer of the Year - 0
- Nashua's Lil' Iguana plans Family Fun Day May 3 - 0
- Officer says video of snowmobilers' moose meeting shows what not to do - 11
- Motorcycling Hudson couple sees the world with only the vaguest of itineraries - 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Dover High in Granite State Challenge - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Heading to fish Lake Ontario with an old friend - 0
- Visitors enjoy a little '(Peep)ing' at annual Newport event - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'