Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cranmore to Open a Week Earlier Than Planned: This Weekend - 0
- Cranmore Adds Brew Fest and Warren Miller's "No Turning Back" Film to Annual Homecoming Event - 0
- Nashville Indie Folk-Rock Duo to Perform at the Blue Mermaid Island Grill - 0
- Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry - 0
- Londonderry High forms team to get help for teens struggling with depression - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: 'Caliciopsis Canker' affecting NH white pines - 0
- Gift of Lights brings thousands for charities in Loudon - 0
- Public Information Meeting on New Shellfish Area Closures – Dec. 2 - 0
- FEEDNH supports local nonprofits - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH