Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hampton man sentenced to year in jail for selling drugs
Rubin also received a suspended 2- to 4-year state prison sentence following his plea earlier this month. The suspended sentence can be brought forward if Rubin runs afoul of the law while he remains on probation for the next two years, according to court records.
Had Rubin been convicted by a jury, he could have faced up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison and $200,000 in fines, according to indictments.
The informant gave police "23 pink pills which were believed to be 10mg oxycodone in a ripped pharmacy bag" after the first drug sale, the affidavit said.
Rubin filled his prescription of 140 pills in the store and sold 30 of the pills to the confidential source, according to the sheriff's department.
Rubin was being held on bail at the Rockingham County jail prior to entering his guilty plea in court earlier this month.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus