Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Hampton man sentenced to year in jail for selling drugs
Rubin also received a suspended 2- to 4-year state prison sentence following his plea earlier this month. The suspended sentence can be brought forward if Rubin runs afoul of the law while he remains on probation for the next two years, according to court records.
Had Rubin been convicted by a jury, he could have faced up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison and $200,000 in fines, according to indictments.
The informant gave police "23 pink pills which were believed to be 10mg oxycodone in a ripped pharmacy bag" after the first drug sale, the affidavit said.
Rubin filled his prescription of 140 pills in the store and sold 30 of the pills to the confidential source, according to the sheriff's department.
Rubin was being held on bail at the Rockingham County jail prior to entering his guilty plea in court earlier this month.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917