Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hampton man sentenced to year in jail for selling drugs
Rubin also received a suspended 2- to 4-year state prison sentence following his plea earlier this month. The suspended sentence can be brought forward if Rubin runs afoul of the law while he remains on probation for the next two years, according to court records.
Had Rubin been convicted by a jury, he could have faced up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison and $200,000 in fines, according to indictments.
The informant gave police "23 pink pills which were believed to be 10mg oxycodone in a ripped pharmacy bag" after the first drug sale, the affidavit said.
Rubin filled his prescription of 140 pills in the store and sold 30 of the pills to the confidential source, according to the sheriff's department.
Rubin was being held on bail at the Rockingham County jail prior to entering his guilty plea in court earlier this month.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424