NHSUPCO: Joanne Gray & a. v. Leisure Life Industries a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, Inc. a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, LLC & a. - Reversed
Orvis had purchased the robe from the manufacturer, Leisure Life. On January 9, 2005, Mrs. Gray was wearing the robe when she added a piece of firewood to her wood stove and the robe caught fire. As result, she was severely burned and suffered extensive injuries.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Woman stalked by man, 67, caught with rape kit says she'll drop out of Dartmouth if not allowed to carry a gun
Vice: Study says citizens opposed to growth of government are greater threat than al-Qaeda
Dover patient shocked by $3,766 Wentworth-Douglass charged insurer for tube of cold sore cream
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us