NHSUPCO: Joanne Gray & a. v. Leisure Life Industries a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, Inc. a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, LLC & a. - Reversed
Orvis had purchased the robe from the manufacturer, Leisure Life. On January 9, 2005, Mrs. Gray was wearing the robe when she added a piece of firewood to her wood stove and the robe caught fire. As result, she was severely burned and suffered extensive injuries.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
NH health officials discover listeria contamination in ready-made chicken salad, recall ordered
Judd Gregg: Impact of shutdown lingers