NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here or comment on this item below.
Orvis had purchased the robe from the manufacturer, Leisure Life. On January 9, 2005, Mrs. Gray was wearing the robe when she added a piece of firewood to her wood stove and the robe caught fire. As result, she was severely burned and suffered extensive injuries.
It may have come as a bit of a shock to Silverman's 8.6 million Twitter followers to see her tweet out a video, from the official YouTube account of hacker collective Anonymous, that openly attacks... 0