Home » News » Public Safety
Woman injured in Salem motorcycle crash
SALEM - A female motorcycle passenger was seriously injured Monday afternoon when the motorcycle she was riding on was in an accident with a motor vehicle at the intersection of Route 111 and Ermer Road.
Police and fire personnel responded to the scene shortly before 4 p.m., according to fire Capt. Timothy Kenney.
The female passenger was transported to Lawrence General Hospital with a serious leg injury. Kenney said the injury was not life threatening, but he expected the woman could be transferred to a Boston hospital.
Traffic was moving past the intersection while safety personnel were on the scene, according to Kenney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
Litchfield man found stabbed
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
License revocations for DWI announced