Home » News » Public Safety
Woman injured in Salem motorcycle crash
SALEM - A female motorcycle passenger was seriously injured Monday afternoon when the motorcycle she was riding on was in an accident with a motor vehicle at the intersection of Route 111 and Ermer Road.
Police and fire personnel responded to the scene shortly before 4 p.m., according to fire Capt. Timothy Kenney.
The female passenger was transported to Lawrence General Hospital with a serious leg injury. Kenney said the injury was not life threatening, but he expected the woman could be transferred to a Boston hospital.
Traffic was moving past the intersection while safety personnel were on the scene, according to Kenney.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man critical after being hit by box truck - 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison