Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Accused police impersonator from Newmarket hopes to make plea deal
If Heath strikes a plea deal in the lower court, then he would likely be able to avoid felony charges and possible state prison time.
Last Tuesday, Heath was given a 30-day continuance to put off his probable cause hearing so that his public defender can explore a possible plea deal.
Stratham police said a woman reported that she was driving along Route 108 on Aug. 29 when a man pulled up alongside her car, waved a badge and motioned for her to pull over.
"During the interview, Heath admitted to showing a badge at a subject in Stratham and telling them to pull over," Epping police Detective Sean Gallagher said in a sworn affidavit.
"The subject was waving the badge in her direction and motioning for her to pull her car over," Gallagher said in the affidavit.
Heath was driving a green 2005 Buick Century when he pulled up to the woman. She noticed the car registration was a New Hampshire veteran plate with a vanity registration that read DEFIANT, according to the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings being evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal