Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Accused police impersonator from Newmarket hopes to make plea deal
If Heath strikes a plea deal in the lower court, then he would likely be able to avoid felony charges and possible state prison time.
Last Tuesday, Heath was given a 30-day continuance to put off his probable cause hearing so that his public defender can explore a possible plea deal.
Stratham police said a woman reported that she was driving along Route 108 on Aug. 29 when a man pulled up alongside her car, waved a badge and motioned for her to pull over.
"During the interview, Heath admitted to showing a badge at a subject in Stratham and telling them to pull over," Epping police Detective Sean Gallagher said in a sworn affidavit.
"The subject was waving the badge in her direction and motioning for her to pull her car over," Gallagher said in the affidavit.
Heath was driving a green 2005 Buick Century when he pulled up to the woman. She noticed the car registration was a New Hampshire veteran plate with a vanity registration that read DEFIANT, according to the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917