Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused police impersonator from Newmarket hopes to make plea deal
If Heath strikes a plea deal in the lower court, then he would likely be able to avoid felony charges and possible state prison time.
Last Tuesday, Heath was given a 30-day continuance to put off his probable cause hearing so that his public defender can explore a possible plea deal.
Stratham police said a woman reported that she was driving along Route 108 on Aug. 29 when a man pulled up alongside her car, waved a badge and motioned for her to pull over.
"During the interview, Heath admitted to showing a badge at a subject in Stratham and telling them to pull over," Epping police Detective Sean Gallagher said in a sworn affidavit.
"The subject was waving the badge in her direction and motioning for her to pull her car over," Gallagher said in the affidavit.
Heath was driving a green 2005 Buick Century when he pulled up to the woman. She noticed the car registration was a New Hampshire veteran plate with a vanity registration that read DEFIANT, according to the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424