Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Man stabbed in hand, iPhone stolen outside Manchester club
MANCHESTER - A robber stole a man's cellphone and stabbed him in the hand in an incident early Sunday morning outside an Old Granite Street club.
The Springfield, Mass., resident, who was injured, said he and a friend had just left Drynk at 20 Old Granite St. about 1 a.m. Sunday when a man he didn't know approached them and ask them about going to a party. Police said the victim did not trust the other man, tried to walk away and end the conversation.
It was then he realized he'd been stabbed in the hand and robbed of his cellphone.
Police said the man does not recall being stabbed, but he sustained an injury consistent with a stab wound. He described his assailant as a black man, about 5-foot-9 and weighing 170 pounds. He was last seen running in the alley east of Drynk wearing a black hat, but there is no description of his clothing.
A short time later, police said they located a crime scene and identified a solid suspect. Police are preparing warrants for the man's arrest.
The injured man was treated at the Elliot Hospital for a non-life-threatening cut to his hand.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 6
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917