Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police: Child left in hotel room
MERRIMACK — A Nashua woman has been arrested after police say she left her 4-year-old son unattended in a local hotel room for several hours during the past weekend.
Amanda Sandy, 24, of 130 E. Hollis St., Apt. B, has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
According to police, Sandy was found passed out in a vehicle Sunday afternoon about 4:40 p.m., parked at an area hotel. A small child was found inside the vehicle with Sandy, and a second child, the 4-year-old, was discovered alone inside the hotel room, according to police.
Sandy was taken into custody and the two children were released to a family member, said police.
Sandy was being held on $2,500 cash bail and was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 27
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917