Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police: Child left in hotel room
MERRIMACK — A Nashua woman has been arrested after police say she left her 4-year-old son unattended in a local hotel room for several hours during the past weekend.
Amanda Sandy, 24, of 130 E. Hollis St., Apt. B, has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
According to police, Sandy was found passed out in a vehicle Sunday afternoon about 4:40 p.m., parked at an area hotel. A small child was found inside the vehicle with Sandy, and a second child, the 4-year-old, was discovered alone inside the hotel room, according to police.
Sandy was taken into custody and the two children were released to a family member, said police.
Sandy was being held on $2,500 cash bail and was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus