Central New Hampshire VNA & Hospice offers volunteer training
LACONIA — Central New Hampshire VNA and Hospice is offering volunteer training next month at its corporate office, 780 N. Main St.
The five-session training, scheduled for Oct. 17, 22, 24, 29 and 31, will give people the foundation of the hospice philosophy as well as an overview of the agency’s program and the role the volunteers have. The agency, which serves Lakes Region communities in Belknap and Southern Carroll County, said its volunteers are a vital part of the team, so their preparation is important and their education ongoing.
Anyone who missed recent informational sessions may call the office to set up a pretraining meeting. For more information, contact Martha Horton, volunteer coordinator, at 569-2729 ext. 263 or email@example.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.