Home » Opinion » Editorials
Hunting season: No time to be careless
That's good advice, particularly as New Hampshire gears up for hunting season.
Pheasant season has started. Deer season won't be far behind.
Everyone needs to pay extra heed, and the incident to which Atty. Bell referred bears sad witness to that.
One man died two years ago in the New Hampshire woods, and last week a second man was convicted of negligent homicide and reckless conduct.
So one father, son and brother is dead and another man will spend years behind bars.
"Whether he was wearing a tuxedo or a Scuba outfit doesn't matter," Atty. Bell said. "When you fire a bullet, you own it."
Be careful out there.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reports say Sudanese Christian woman released; Manchester relative hopeful - 0
- 'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry - 13
- Wastewater lagoon blamed for Exit 4 odor - 0
- Author and poet Maya Angelou dies at 86 - 0
- After controversy, retired NH superior court judge fights for kudos - 4
- Road to be closed for fallen Brentwood officer's procession - 0
- Brentwood Officer Arkell's death adds fresh pain to somber law enforcement memorial ceremony - 1
- Conference participants take on climate change planning - 1
- NH agencies see growing needs for seniors - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket