Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Hudson police investigate hit-and-run accident
Hudson police were called to the intersection of Route 102 and Ferry Street Saturday at 7 p.m., where they say a 2000 Acura driven by Mary Kocinski, 66, of Nashua, was hit by a silver sedan while waiting to make a right turn onto Ferry Street.
Police say the sedan, which suffered heavy driver's side damage, came across the intersection from an unknown location, staying to the left of the island separating the two lanes of traffic on Route 102 and hitting the driver's side of Kocinski's vehicle. Police say the suspect vehicle stopped for a few moments before driving away.
Kocinski and another female passenger were wearing their seat belts and not seriously injured. Airbags were deployed in their vehicle.
Hudson Police are asking anyone with information to contact Officer Roger Lamarche at 886-6011 or email@example.com. The anonymous Hudson Police Crime-Line can be reached at 594-1150.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483