Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson police investigate hit-and-run accident
Hudson police were called to the intersection of Route 102 and Ferry Street Saturday at 7 p.m., where they say a 2000 Acura driven by Mary Kocinski, 66, of Nashua, was hit by a silver sedan while waiting to make a right turn onto Ferry Street.
Police say the sedan, which suffered heavy driver's side damage, came across the intersection from an unknown location, staying to the left of the island separating the two lanes of traffic on Route 102 and hitting the driver's side of Kocinski's vehicle. Police say the suspect vehicle stopped for a few moments before driving away.
Kocinski and another female passenger were wearing their seat belts and not seriously injured. Airbags were deployed in their vehicle.
Hudson Police are asking anyone with information to contact Officer Roger Lamarche at 886-6011 or email@example.com. The anonymous Hudson Police Crime-Line can be reached at 594-1150.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424