Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Hudson police investigate hit-and-run accident
Hudson police were called to the intersection of Route 102 and Ferry Street Saturday at 7 p.m., where they say a 2000 Acura driven by Mary Kocinski, 66, of Nashua, was hit by a silver sedan while waiting to make a right turn onto Ferry Street.
Police say the sedan, which suffered heavy driver's side damage, came across the intersection from an unknown location, staying to the left of the island separating the two lanes of traffic on Route 102 and hitting the driver's side of Kocinski's vehicle. Police say the suspect vehicle stopped for a few moments before driving away.
Kocinski and another female passenger were wearing their seat belts and not seriously injured. Airbags were deployed in their vehicle.
Hudson Police are asking anyone with information to contact Officer Roger Lamarche at 886-6011 or email@example.com. The anonymous Hudson Police Crime-Line can be reached at 594-1150.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 1
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917