Lost Mass. hikers led out of White Mountain National Forest
Conservation officers received a call at about 8 p.m. Sunday that the three women were lost near the Bolles Trail, about 2½ miles from the trail head in Albany.
But that trail has been damaged by heavy storms that washed out bridges and made sections difficult to follow.
Cell phone GPS signals were used to track the women and Conservation Officers made their way through the washed-out sections of trail to find them.
They were led uninjured out of the woods at about 12:30 am. Sunday after a 70-minute trip back down the mountain.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bluegrass Christmas Concert set for Saturday - 0
- Take a stroll through centuries of Seacoast history this weekend - 0
- For Art's Sake fundraiser garners $20,000 for NH organizations, more - 0
- 'Frost Heaves' brings holiday hilarity back to town with illuminating ride through small-town New Hampshire - 0
- Pemigewasset Choral Society plans Gilford, Franklin, Plymouth shows - 0
- Project Shakespeare presents 'Christmas Carol' adaptation - 0
- Symphony NH chorus, orchestra in Nashua - 0
- Candia lights up the night - 0
- Merrimack chorus, concert band present annual holiday showcase Saturday - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself