Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Merrimack police use Taser to subdue man during Cambridge Drive incident
Authorities responded to a home at 27 Cambridge Dr. about 5 p.m. Thursday after a caller sought assistance.
According to police, Robert Thorhauer, 58, was arguing with an occupant of the home when he became increasingly agitated. Police tried speaking with Thorhauer, who allegedly locked himself inside of the home while in possession of firearms.
Police dispatch was able to contact Thorhauer by phone and he eventually complied with a police request he exit the residence.
Police say Thorhauer "continued to be confrontational while still having a weapon," according to a release.
An undisclosed police officer then used a Taser to take Thorhauer into custody, who was charged with two counts of criminal threatening and one count of reckless conduct. He was held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Friday at 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 0
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 0
- Two nonprofits receive a 'quick' $25,000 after pitch - 0
- Big step forward for Littleton outdoor footwear manufacturer - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy