Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Merrimack police use Taser to subdue man during Cambridge Drive incident
Authorities responded to a home at 27 Cambridge Dr. about 5 p.m. Thursday after a caller sought assistance.
According to police, Robert Thorhauer, 58, was arguing with an occupant of the home when he became increasingly agitated. Police tried speaking with Thorhauer, who allegedly locked himself inside of the home while in possession of firearms.
Police dispatch was able to contact Thorhauer by phone and he eventually complied with a police request he exit the residence.
Police say Thorhauer "continued to be confrontational while still having a weapon," according to a release.
An undisclosed police officer then used a Taser to take Thorhauer into custody, who was charged with two counts of criminal threatening and one count of reckless conduct. He was held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Friday at 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 27
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424