Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Merrimack police use Taser to subdue man during Cambridge Drive incident
Authorities responded to a home at 27 Cambridge Dr. about 5 p.m. Thursday after a caller sought assistance.
According to police, Robert Thorhauer, 58, was arguing with an occupant of the home when he became increasingly agitated. Police tried speaking with Thorhauer, who allegedly locked himself inside of the home while in possession of firearms.
Police dispatch was able to contact Thorhauer by phone and he eventually complied with a police request he exit the residence.
Police say Thorhauer "continued to be confrontational while still having a weapon," according to a release.
An undisclosed police officer then used a Taser to take Thorhauer into custody, who was charged with two counts of criminal threatening and one count of reckless conduct. He was held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Friday at 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus