Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
All four wheels, rims removed from 3 city cars
The first report was about 6 a.m. when a 171 Candia Road resident found his 2013 Toyota Camry set upon stacked bricks. The five-spoke, low-profile sport wheels had been removed from the vehicle.
About 9:15 a.m., two similar incidents were reported. At 30 Sentinel Court, all four tires and rimes were removed from a 2013 Honda Civic.
At 471 Silver St., the tires and rims of a 2008 Honda Accord were taken, the vehicle left elevated on large rocks.
Police said that, over the last several months, "there has been a notable rise of thefts involving wheels," both stock and after-market.
The Manchester Police Department Auto Theft Unit recommends that vehicle owners place identifiers, such as engravings, on their wheels to deter thefts and help identify and recover wheels from thieves.
Police are continuing to investigate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- Lyndeborough settles suit with former police officers - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483