Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
All four wheels, rims removed from 3 city cars
The first report was about 6 a.m. when a 171 Candia Road resident found his 2013 Toyota Camry set upon stacked bricks. The five-spoke, low-profile sport wheels had been removed from the vehicle.
About 9:15 a.m., two similar incidents were reported. At 30 Sentinel Court, all four tires and rimes were removed from a 2013 Honda Civic.
At 471 Silver St., the tires and rims of a 2008 Honda Accord were taken, the vehicle left elevated on large rocks.
Police said that, over the last several months, "there has been a notable rise of thefts involving wheels," both stock and after-market.
The Manchester Police Department Auto Theft Unit recommends that vehicle owners place identifiers, such as engravings, on their wheels to deter thefts and help identify and recover wheels from thieves.
Police are continuing to investigate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917