Women of Faith has new name and website in New Hampshire
Interfaith Women of New Hampshire, which formerly called itself Women of Faith, formed in 2005 to share religious beliefs, cultures and traditions among women of diverse faiths to promote understanding and friendship within their community.
The group’s Thursday, Oct. 10, event, called “What in the World is That?” takes a deeper look at the symbolism and meaning of religious icons from various faith groups.
All women are invited to ask questions and learn more about other faiths, or even your own.
Please RSVP to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 641-6834.
Registration opens at 6:30 p.m. Refreshments served after the program.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Churches turn to social media to reach people - 0
- Salem church a step closer to expanded feeding capability - 0
- Beloved pastor, Citizen of the Year dies - 0
- New vicar general appointed to the Diocese of New England - 0
- Dover's St. Mary Academy gears up for annual auction, ugly sweater party - 0
- Our Corner Store in Whitefield to hold bag sale - 0
- St. Pat's announces Shoot for the Stars auction - 0
- Manchester church names music director - 0
- Catholics from NH and around world watching Vatican synod - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apparent murder-suicide in Lincoln - 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood